Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Craft Your Passion #91


Do you ever see an image and it just speaks to you?  That's exactly what happened when I saw this 
"polar bear" image from Delicious Doodles of a mother and her baby cub all snuggled up. I decided that I loved the look of the pencil drawing so all I did was add a little pink to that sweet baby's cheek. I made this card for the challenge this week at Craft Your Passion, the theme is "anything goes+ distressing." I added my distressing by adding a little CTMH Cocoa ink to edges of my image, papers, and doily.  The sentiment is computer generated and then punched using my Stampin' Up punches.  Make sure to come join us this week, as we have 3 wonderful sponsors not to mention a DT Call.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Anything Goes-blue+1 other color
Bearly Mine- anything goes
Crazy Amigo Challenge- winter
Digital Tuesday- winter wonderland

7 comments:

Sandy S said...

Love the card Christy! It is beautiful...

Sandy :)

cheryl said...

oh this is just so beautiful love cherylxxxx

Rhonda Miller said...

What a beautiful card. That image is so sweet.

Annette said...

Oh my! This is adorable!
Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes!
Hugs Annette

Emma H said...

Love this!

Heide said...

What a stunning image and card!

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely stunning card! I just LOVE the image it is so cute.